Access To Care
SpringVale Health Centers accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. A sliding-fee scale is also available. No individual will be turned away due to their inability to pay for services.
We have dedicated staff to help you navigate the enrollment processes of Medicaid and Medicare. Our Application Counselor can also help you enroll for insurance through the Marketplace at www.healthcare.gov. To learn more, call our Application Counselor at 330.343.6631.
All services offered at SpringVale Health Centers accepts Ohio Medicaid and all Medicaid Managed Care Plans offered in Ohio:
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Molina HealthCare
- AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
- United Healthcare Community Plan
The following individuals may qualify for Medicaid coverage in Ohio:
- Be a United States citizen or meet Medicaid non-citizen requirements
- Individuals with low-income
- Pregnant women, infants, and children
- Older adults
- Individuals with disabilities
To be eligible for coverage, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or meet Medicaid citizenship requirements. Your local county Job and Family Services office can help to explain these requirements and can help get you enrolled.
- Have or get a Social Security number.
- Be an Ohio resident.
- Meet financial requirements. Even if you are not sure that you or your family will qualify for coverage, you should still apply. Learn more about the financial requirements of different programs or view examples of financial eligibility by monthly income for children, families and adults or aged, blind or disabled individuals.
Qualifying individuals may be eligible for discounts on services provided by SpringVale Health Centers. These discounts are offered based on a sliding-fee scale, which is determined by the individuals household income and family size. Proof of household income must be provided before this discount can be honored. If qualified, the discount will be honored for one year, after which the individual must reapply. To apply or learn more about this discount, please call us at 330.343.6631.
Medicare is a federal program for individuals 65 years of age and older. If you’ve been declared disabled by the Social Security Administration before age 65, you also could be eligible for Medicare. If you receive SSI (Supplemental Security Income), you are automatically eligible for Medicaid. You no longer need to make a separate application for medical assistance.
Medicare has several enrollment periods throughout the year. Our Application Counselor can help answer any questions you many have about the enrollment process. You can reach out Application Counselor by calling 330.343.6631.
Some information on this page is sourced from the website of Ohio Department of Medicaid.