Primary Care Services
Establishing a relationship with a primary healthcare provider is critical in identifying potential issues before they start. Regular check-ups keep you informed of your health status. Routine visits with your primary care provider also help you maintain preventive actions, such as blood pressure and cholesterol checks, and certain types of cancer screenings.
At SpringVale Health Centers, we offer primary care services for individuals of all ages.
SpringVale accepts Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurance plans, and offers a sliding-fee scale based on household income. If you do not have health insurance, SpringVale Health Centers has an enrollment specialist who can help you and your loved ones determine your health care coverage options.
Take an active role in your health! Call 330.365.1781 for an appointment today!
Services offered include:
- Primary Care
- Pediatric care
- Work and sports physicals
- Allergy testing and treatments
- Family planning
- Women’s health
- Chronic disease management
- Treatment of sports injuries
- Weight management and nutritional counseling
- Behavioral health: individual and family counseling, mental health assessments, grief counseling