About SpringVale Health Centers
SpringVale Health Centers (formerly Community Mental Healthcare, Inc.) is the area’s leading provider of truly integrated health care in Tuscarawas and Carroll counties. Our mission is to provide high-quality services that are accessible and inclusive. We are driven to ensure each person we serve receives individualized care that is delivered with compassion and integrity.
If you have question about services offered by SpringVale Health Centers, please call us at 330.343.6631.
The mission of SpringVale Health Centers is to provide high-quality, accessible, person-centered, and integrated healthcare services that enhance the health and well-being of our communities in Tuscarawas and Carroll counties. The mission shall be accomplished by providing a broad range of cost-effective community based treatment, recovery and crisis intervention services that promote the enhancement of individual well-being.
The vision of SpringVale Health Centers is to be the primary provider of comprehensive, integrated, outpatient healthcare.
- We value and respect each person’s dignity, autonomy, and privacy.
- We believe in the consumers’ right to actively participate in determining their course of treatment.
- We are dedicated to the provision of services in the context of family, community and neighborhood.
- We strive to create an environment that supports diversity and culturally competent services.
- We steadfastly adhere to a commitment to provide quality services.
- We strive to create and maintain a safe environment.
- We value the contribution of every employee
Our leadership team is comprised of professional counselors, psychiatrists, physicians, dentists, dental hygienists, nurses, social workers, case managers, administrators, and office staff all working together to offer you high-quality healthcare.